[Rt-devel] RT 4.0.0rc1 available

Alexander Finger af at genevainformation.ch
Sun Jan 2 08:51:29 EST 2011

> We would be thrilled to hear your experiences installing or upgrading to
> this release.  In particular, this release incorporates RTFM into core
> RT as the Articles feature.

Besides the installation woes with the web-based installation my first
impression is: Nice. There are some things which will make customizing of RT
easier. One thing I don't yet understand is how you identify if a user is
STAFF or ADMINISTRATOR. I checked the user config but could not make the
link. Do you create a staff/admin group per queue automagically?

kind regards
Alex