[Rt-devel] rt-4.0.0rc1 and MySQL 5.5.8

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Jan 3 11:01:42 EST 2011

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 01:42:33PM +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> Has anyone seen and solved the problem below? All my efforts at Go-ogle have
> yielded no solution.

This looks like you have mysql configured to default to latin1 tables,
but haven't compiled in latin1.  Is it possible that you have a my.cnf
from one version of mysql and have built your own newer version of
mysql without including latin1?

The sessions table doesn't specify an encoding, so it uses the
default which appears to be set to latin1 for you.

-kevin