[Rt-devel] rt-4.0.0rc2 eating so much CPU

Evan Horne Evan_Horne at umit.maine.edu
Wed Jan 26 12:09:54 EST 2011

Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> writes:
>I've got no idea what's wrong with your RT.  Can you try the latest rc
>and see if 1) it's better and 2) what chrome's profiling shows?

I upgraded to RC3 and the issue began reoccurring. I wiped the db and did a clean install of RC4 when it was released and I'm still seeing the same performance hits that appear to be attributed to the squishing process as Ruslan first pointed out.

Mason output: http://pastebin.com/8U9J7yRQ
Chrome info: http://img811.imageshack.us/i/rt400rc4.png/

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thanks,
Evan