[Rt-devel] Please help translate RT 4.0.0

Shawn M Moore sartak at bestpractical.com
Fri Mar 18 13:51:13 EDT 2011

RT 4.0 represents years of development since 3.8, and along with all the
new features, we've added lots of strings that need translation.

If you speak a foreign language, we would greatly appreciate it if you
helped translate RT, and if you review and tweak the translations that
others have provided.

We'll be able to take translation changes for the next week or two. We
know this is short notice, but we're really eager to get RT 4.0.0 into
your hands so we don't want to let translations hold it up too much.
We're always taking translation updates so even if you miss the
deadline, there's always 4.0.1.

Give it a try: https://translations.launchpad.net/rt/4.0.0-releng All
you need is a free Launchpad account.

We have some documentation for translators:
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/TranslationRosetta

Thanks!
Shawn