[Rt-devel] RTAddressRegexp as to allow all mails

Francis L Fabrizio fabrizio at uab.edu
Wed Mar 30 07:24:58 EDT 2011

That's not the purpose of $RTAddressRegexp.  That variable is used to tell RT which email addresses are its own addresses, so it can avoid mail loops.

So, if your RT queue is helpdesk at foo.com<mailto:helpdesk at foo.com>, you might want:

Set($RTAddressRegexp , '^helpdesk(-comment)?\@foo\.com$');

Of course, the regexp can get more complicated with multiple queues or other more complex scenarios.

-Fran

PS - This question is probably best posted  on rt-users instead of rt-devel.