[rt-devel] TimeZone Issues with RT 3.8.8

Simone Sanna simone.sanna at tinet.net
Wed Nov 16 11:05:23 EST 2011

Hi List,
I am having a singular problem, with timezone settings, although I
change personal settings configuration, I do not observe any change in
the ticket's transaction's dates.

Timezone is set to Europe/Rome both on the server and on the
RT_SiteConfig.pm file.
The installation is on Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS with perl version v5.10.1
(*) built for x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi.
Apache version is Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu).

I have tried to apply the patch to
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/rt.company.ssl changing
SetHandler perl-script to SetHandler modperl as suggested by
http://old.nabble.com/Problem-configuring-RT-Timezone-td28246198.html,
but this when pointing my browser gives me a black page.

The "strange" thing is that the same RT code with the same
configuration, works on Ubuntu 11.10 with
Apache/2.2.20 and perl 5, version 12, subversion 4 (v5.12.4) built for
x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi, with or without applying the patch.

Likely I am missing something, but I can't find what by myself.
Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Simone Sanna