[Rt-devel] Ticket Creation Titile

Christopher Lasater CLasater at taleo.com
Mon Sep 12 10:53:43 EDT 2011

Hey Guys,

               This is not exactly an exciting request, but can there be more of a title on a ticket creation page to make it more clear to users.  Currently if a Privileged user wants to create a ticket they select the queue in the drop down menu and it takes them to a page for creating it.  At that point the drop down returns to default and the only sign of what queue they are in is the smallest writing on the page.  Can a title be added to the top?  Or can the Create a new ticket  be changed to Create a new ticket in <queue name>?  By moving the my $title line below the $QueueObj and adding the name it seems to work well.

               Thanks,

               Chris Lasater

#Original

# Around line 358 in rt4/share/html/Ticket/Create.html

my @results;

my $title = loc("Create a new ticket");

my $QueueObj = RT::Queue->new($session{'CurrentUser'});

$QueueObj->Load($Queue) || Abort(loc("Queue could not be loaded."));

$m->callback( QueueObj => $QueueObj, title => \$title, results => \@results, ARGSRef => \%ARGS );

#Modified

my @results;

my $QueueObj = RT::Queue->new($session{'CurrentUser'});

$QueueObj->Load($Queue) || Abort(loc("Queue could not be loaded."));

my $title = loc("Create a new ticket in " . $QueueObj->Name);

$m->callback( QueueObj => $QueueObj, title => \$title, results => \@results, ARGSRef => \%ARGS );