[rt-devel] file in extension lib path isnt' parsed

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 30 16:52:45 EDT 2012

On 08/28/2012 10:59 PM, Christian Loos wrote:
> The _VendorAccessible part was necessary because I set this in
> RT_SiteConfig.pm: Set($MoreAboutRequestorExtraInfo,"WorkPhone,
> MobilePhone");
>
> The password check don't work and privileged user don't see
> WorkPhone and MobilePhone if the file is in
> /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Extension-NetCologne/lib/RT/ but both
> things work if the file is in /opt/rt4/local/lib/RT/

Thanks for the extra info.  I tracked this down, and then wrote a fix
and a test for it so that we don't break it again (it's happened before).

https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/compare/stable...4.0/plugin-overlays

The actual fix is a single line, see:

https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/aaa2f5b4.patch

The rest is test infrastructure.