[rt-devel] Listing logged-in users

Michele Bergonzoni bergonz at labs.it
Fri Nov 23 13:11:06 EST 2012

I am trying to do a web element to list logged-in users, but I am
currently unable to get this information.

All I can get from a session is its "lastupdated" from the DB table,
wich seems to be the login time, which allows me to list "Who logged in
today", and is quite different from "Who is logged in now".

If I tie the session and Data::Dumper the object's attributes, I see a
lot of session data, but I cannot find a reasonable time of last activity.

Am I missing something, or should I conclude that this is impossible
given the way web sessions work in general and in RT in particular?

My painful workaround is to hack my way to "Who looked at this Element
in the last hour" (don't ask). Less painful workarounds welcome.

Thanks for you helpful attention,

					Bergonz

--
Ing. Michele Bergonzoni - Laboratori Guglielmo Marconi S.p.a.
Phone:+39-051-6781926 e-mail: bergonz at labs.it
alt.advanced.networks.design.configure.operate