[rt-devel] User passwords not working after vulnerable-passwords script

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Oct 5 11:01:41 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 05, 2012 at 01:10:06PM +0200, Henti Smith wrote:
> I'm busy doing a POC for an upgrade from 3.8.4 to 4.0.7. I've done
> this in two stages. From 3.8.4 to 3.8.14 and then from 3.8.14 to
> 4.0.7.

Why are you upgrading this way, rather than just upgrading to 4.0.7 as
documented?

You might find the blog post I wrote a while back about upgrading
helpful.
http://blog.bestpractical.com/2011/07/upgrading-to-rt-4.html

Also, when debugging issues like this, please include your RT logs,
with the loglevel turned up to debug.

-kevin