[rt-devel] RT 4.0.8rc1 Released
falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Oct 12 16:52:41 EDT 2012
I'm happy to announce that RT 4.0.8rc1 is now available for testing.
This release contains a number of bugfixes since the 4.0.7 release.
* Custom Fields BasedOn can be set from intialdata again.
* Fix the 3.8.4 NotifyGroup upgrade script to properly join notification
groups with a comma.
* Correct the use of the 'approved' state from Lifecycles. It is now
used only when all approvals are completed.
* Use database-level row locking to ensure that scrips do not suffer
from race conditions with scrips from other processes.
* Remove multiple slashes so that page menus display and the active item
is correctly highlighted.
* Improve MaxAttachmentSize documentation.
* Ensure that ticket links in the iCal feed are CSRF whitelisted.
* New alias validator sbin/rt-validate-aliases which helps keep RT and
/etc/aliases in sync.
* Add support for GPG mails in inline format (PGP partitioned encoding)
that are also encoded for transfer with Base64 or quoted printable.
* Add a BeforeLocalization callback to message headers.
* If you have DBIx::SearchBuilder 1.62 or higher and are using full
text indexing on Pg or Oracle, rt-fulltext-indexer uses a faster query
to find unindexed attachments.
* Add rt-apache for running a test instance of apache.
* Add the rt-static-docs tool for generating HTML versions of our docs.
A complete changelog is available from git by running
git log rt-4.0.7..rt-4.0.8rc1
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the rt-devel