[rt-devel] Module::Install and RTxInitDB

Tim Cutts tjrc at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Oct 19 15:08:11 EDT 2012

On 19 Oct 2012, at 19:36, Ruslan Zakirov <ruz at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> Wait a bit for other folks from BPS to take a look. If we want this patch
> to be in 4.0.x then it should be reviewed by several people.

Indeed.

> I left a few comments on your changes to the extension.

All reasonable comments, and I've made changes to suit, which I will test shortly, and push up once I know I haven't broken anything.  Sorry about the tabs.  Misconfigured editor, I think.  Must go and correct that.

I'll also look into using lifecycle inactive statuses rather than the explicit test for resolved, but I'll do that in a separate commit.

Regards,

Tim