[rt-devel] bug in RT::Queue::AddRights RT 4.0.7

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Fri Sep 7 08:17:10 EDT 2012

Hi,

preparing the upgrade from 3.8.13 to 4.0.7 I found out that adding
rights on queues didn't work anymore.

Here is the part from my extension file:
use RT::Queue;
RT::Queue::AddRights(
    ShowWorkPackages       => 'Show Work Packages',        #loc_pair
    ModifyWorkPackageOrder => 'Modify Work Package Order', #loc_pair
);

With 3.8.13 this works fine. With 4.0.7 I get this warning if I restart
apache:
Odd number of elements in hash assignment at
/opt/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT/Queue.pm line 172.

Attached the patch that fixed the problem for me. I took this from
RT::System::AddRights.
If this fix is right, then you should check the AddRights and
AddRightCategories methods on other objects as there have partly also
this bug.

Chris