[rt-devel] [rt-announce] RT 4.0.11 Released
falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Apr 9 16:30:32 EDT 2013
RT 4.0.11 is now available for download.
This release of RT contains two large updates.
The WYSIWYG editor (CKEditor) used on ticket creation and reply pages
has been updated to address numerous reports of breakages when using IE
10. It also includes fixes for many other browsers. You can read more
about the included changes at <http://ckeditor.com/whatsnew>. We are
shipping 126.96.36.199, upgraded from 3.4.1.
If you use RT with mod_perl and have not updated from SetHandler
perl-script to SetHandler modperl, RT will now refuse to start. You can
read more about mod_perl configuration here
* Fix description of the ModifyACL right on Classes.
* Allow sorting by a Queue's SubjectTag (in the admin UI).
* Reminders attached to tickets in the deleted status now no longer
* Custom Fields containing & were not being displayed properly in search
* Validate usernames properly on rename as well as during creation.
* Remove user preference for 'Number of search results' since it was
unused and conflicted with the option on the My RT at a Glance
* Clean up temp files left behind by the REST interface.
* Recipients and Scrips box on Ticket reply/comment pages retain
checkbox state when uploading attachments or including articles or
otherwise reloading the page.
* Charts are no longer hidden by the print css.
* Date Custom Fields should ignore time zones.
* rt-crontool no longer throws an error on --help or other error
* When choosing the Shredder link from search results, correctly select
the Tickets plugin.
* Bring back an Article quick search missing since before 4.0.0.
* The default $ExtractSubjectTagMatch no longer removes [comment] from
mail with subjects like [comment] [rtname #1].
* In the Class PageMenus, load a Class not a CustomField to validate the id.
* Date Custom Fields now parse strings like 'today' in the user's
* Username and Password are now the same length on IE8/9.
* External Custom Fields can now be changed back to internal
Custom Fields in the CF Admin UI.
* Inline text attachments now obey PlainTextPre or PlainTextMono if
they are set.
* Once a Group contained more than one User or Group, current members of
the Group were not being excluded from the autocomplete results.
* Reloading pages with results= will no longer trigger the CSRF warning.
* Update translations from Launchpad, including a new Catalan
translation by Ton Orga Ventura.
* Watcher searches now pre-load the user when possible to reduce joins
to the Users table and boost query speed.
* When using RT::Record->Update new values are truncated before being
compared to the existing values. This removes a large number of
repeated update transactions that don't change anything.
* Search result formats may contain mailto: links.
* Refuse to start with an error message if RT is configured to use
mod_perl with SetHandler perl-script.
* Improve the display of numbers in the German translation.
* Further updates to the code used to generate docs.bestpractical.com
and minor updates to the pod to improve formatting.
* New documentation for the ExtractSubjectTag extension by Kai Storbeck.
* Allow extensions to add new one-time-to types and headers.
* Expose version sorting code so Module::Install::RTx can use it.
* More consistent returns from RT::Link->LoadByParams.
* Added callbacks for changing the links from Quick search.
* A callback for changing the Queues displayed on the Quick search.
* Test setting and updating private/public GPG keys.
* More escaping of URLs, targets and IDs in the menus.
* Don't create testing databases or set them up when checking syntax.
* Add callbacks to the mobile login form.
A complete changelog is available from git by running:
git log rt-4.0.10..rt-4.0.11
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 235 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------
rt-announce mailing list
rt-announce at lists.bestpractical.com
More information about the rt-devel