[rt-devel] RT 4.0.12rc1 ready for testing

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 11:59:04 EDT 2013

I have installed this over my 4.0.11 and when restarting apache, I get
this warning:

[root at jaribu] ~/Tools/RT/rt-4.0.12rc1# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache22 stop
Stopping apache22.
Waiting for PIDS: 83534.
[root at jaribu] ~/Tools/RT/rt-4.0.12rc1# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache22 start
Performing sanity check on apache22 configuration:
[Fri Apr 26 15:57:47 2013] [warning]: max_allowed_packet is set to
1.0M, which limits the maximum attachment or email size that RT can
process. Consider adjusting MySQL's max_allowed_packet setting.
(/opt/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT/Handle.pm:296)
Syntax OK
Starting apache22.
[Fri Apr 26 15:57:48 2013] [warning]: max_allowed_packet is set to
1.0M, which limits the maximum attachment or email size that RT can
process. Consider adjusting MySQL's max_allowed_packet setting.
(/opt/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT/Handle.pm:296)
[root at jaribu] ~/Tools/RT/rt-4.0.12rc1#

However,

[root at jaribu] ~/Tools/RT/rt-4.0.12rc1# grep max_allowe /etc/my.cnf
max_allowed_packet = 5M
max_allowed_packet = 16M

--
Best regards,