[rt-devel] Thanks and farewell

Tim Cutts tjrc at sanger.ac.uk
Fri May 17 04:06:05 EDT 2013

Dear RT developers

My job has recently changed, and I'm now off to the heady heights of management.  This means no more technical work for me and, sadly, not enough time to read RT technical mailing lists, and so I bid you all farewell.  We're still using RT here, and the help I have had from the various RT lists has been immense, and I hope my own modest contributions have been useful over the years.

Keep on improving the product, and thanks again!

Regards,

Tim

--
Dr Tim Cutts