[rt-devel] [Rt-devel] Continuing RTx-Calendar development

Ivan Kohler ivan-rt-devel at freeside.biz
Sun Apr 13 21:37:24 EDT 2014

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 02:52:50PM -0500, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 12:42:59PM -0700, Ivan Kohler wrote:
> > Hello again RT devs,
> >
> > Had a request from folks for calendaring features, so I picked up
> > RTx-Calendar and made some (mostly visual) improvements.  Also added an
> > option for a more traditional Sun->Sat week instead of Mon->Sun.
> >
> > I put some before and after screenshots up at:
> >   http://freeside.biz/~ivan/calendar-before.png
> > and
> >   http://freeside.biz/~ivan/calendar-after.png
> >
> > Wondering if anyone else out there is interested in collaberating on
> > continuing development of RTx-Calendar.
>
> Nicholas made a few of the BPS developers CPAN comaints, which is why
> we have imported the module into the bestpractical github
>
> http://github.com/bestpractical/rtx-calendar
>
> pull requests welcome

Only a little later, here you go:

https://github.com/bestpractical/rtx-calendar/pull/6

This pull request brings in these (mostly visual) improvments from back in
2010 (updated for RTx-Calendar 0.17).

Actually in the middle of a bunch of additional stuff extending and
using RTx-Calendar, including weekly views and scheduling/appointments.

As before, anyone interested in collaberating on continuing development
of RTx-Calendar and/or scheduling functionality (working name
RTx-Schedule), please get in touch.

--
Ivan Kohler, President and Head Geek, Freeside Internet Services, Inc.
Open-source billing, ticketing and provisioning - http://www.freeside.biz/