[rt-devel] links to tickets without ShowTicket right displays owner

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Feb 11 14:14:01 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 09:15:36AM +0100, Christian Loos wrote:
> Am 05.02.2014 18:00, schrieb rt-devel-request at lists.bestpractical.com:
> > From your description, your fix sounds correct (I've not read all the
> > relevant code to confirm, but I trust that you're giving a fair
> > summary).
> >
> > Please open a separate PR about it since it's not really related to
> > 85.
>
> Should this PR should go against maint which will then be merged in
> stable or should I create for each branch separate PR's?

If something is broken in 4.0 (maint) it should go against that and
we'll merge it up.  Sometimes we may rebase something and say it's
only going into stable if we think it's not 4.0-relevant.

There are exceptions to this, such as my two recent branches,
4.0/simplesearch-placeholder-text and 4.2/simplesearch-placeholder-text
where the code path is so different between 4.0 and 4.2 that I wrote
two branches.

If something will merge with no or minor tweaking from maint to
stable, then target your branch to maint.

-kevin