[rt-devel] Rich Text custom fields

Bart bart at pleh.info
Thu Jun 12 06:57:13 EDT 2014

Faster then I thought, turned out to be rather easy to move content from
DokuWiki into Wikia :)
Also added an old (but still working) extension I once made:

   - http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/Rich_Text_Custom_Fields
   - http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/Extension_-_Queue_Change_On_Update

Though this reply is slightly off-topic, the discussion remains, I'm still
curious on everyones thoughts on this.

--
Bart G.