[rt-devel] [rt-announce] Reminder: Sign up for our first Request Tracker training of 2014!

Talena Gandy talena at bestpractical.com
Tue Mar 4 16:03:45 EST 2014

Just a reminder that Best Practical's first RT training is taking place on March 19-20 in London, UK. This will likely be our only non-US public session this year. This training will introduce you to the new features in RT 4.2 as part of a comprehensive overview of RT. Whether you've been using Request Tracker for years or are a recent convert, you'll have a good understanding of all of RT's features and functionality by the end of the session.

For both days, it is USD $1,495 for one person. This includes training materials, continental style breakfast, and snacks. You can register by heading over to our shop to pay via credit card (Amex not accepted, unfortunately.) You can also drop us a note at training at bestpractical.com if you'd rather we send an invoice. Finally, if you're from an academic institution, or would like to send more than 3 people, let us know so we can give you a bit of a discount. We're always happy to answer any questions, so please don't be shy.

-Best Practical