[rt-devel] CustomFieldGroupings

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Fri Nov 21 04:46:16 EST 2014

Am 21.11.2014 um 09:46 schrieb Emmanuel Lacour:
> who is going to like using numerical identifiers in configuration?
Me! ;-)
Currently changing a CF name used in CustomFieldGroupings is a 2 step
process:
* change CF name in the WebUI
* change CustomFieldGroupings in RT_SiteConfig.pm
As this are total different places this may lead that the latter one
will be forgotten.

> better to:
>
> - fix the query to be case sensitive (even I don't think many people
>   use multiple CF with only case changes within the same queue). It's a
>   bug imho.
> - allow to do per queue grouping (this is a must have, a ticket is
>   already open for this)
Great. Can someone add me to ticket #30489.
Maybe, if I have time , I will send a PR to have this in RT 4.4.

For RT 4.6 we should put a "CF Grouping WebUI" on the wish list. :-)

Chris