[rt-devel] approvals linked to multiple tickets

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Oct 15 17:07:42 EDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 05:17:51PM +0200, Christian Loos wrote:
> currently have the request to make an approval linked to two tickets.
>
> Testing the approval work flow I noticed that only one ticket is
> rejected if I reject the approval.
> Is there any reason why [1] expect there is only one linked ticket?

Looks like the engineer who moved this code out of Scrips and into
Rules thought it fixed a bug?  At least there's a test, which is what
I've found most useful when trying to figure out what this refactor
was trying to accomplish.

https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/6cb8b5e

I assume you have the scenario where
Ticket1
Ticket2
Approval1

Approval1 is dependedon by Ticket1
AND
Approval1 is dependedon by Ticket2

I see no reason why we should continue to fail in that case.

-kevin