[rt-devel] RT 4.2.7: application/octet-stream

Brian McNally bmcnally at uw.edu
Thu Sep 25 15:35:47 EDT 2014

Hi Alex,

I get this behavior with either:

Set( $MessageBoxRichText, 0);
Set( $PreferRichText, 0);

or:

Set( $MessageBoxRichText, 0);
Set( $PreferRichText, 1);

I'm using Postgres 9.3.5 and DBD::Pg 3.4.1 on RHEL 6.5. To replicate
simply run `tree /tmp` (for example) and paste the resulting text in to
a comment on any ticket. You should see the messages I posted in your RT
logs and the message itself should show up in RT's web UI as:

"Message body not shown because it is not plain text."

--
Brian McNally