[rt-devel] RT 4.2.7: application/octet-stream

Brian McNally bmcnally at uw.edu
Thu Sep 25 16:46:38 EDT 2014

Hi Alex,

1. We get the same behavior on correspondence and comments, via the web
or email. I've tested using Chrome 35, Iceweasel 31, Icedove 24.5, and
mutt on Linux; Chrome and Apple Mail on OSX.

2. I get the same behavior on ticket creation. The actual ticket gets
created but with content that isn't rendered. So, I get a ticket number
and can view the ticket metadata but not the contents if the contents
contain whatever offending character(s) it's failing on. I don't
currently use the quick ticket creation widget but could if you want me
to test that. All of my tickets are created via "New ticket in -> Queue"
or via email.

--
Brian McNally