[rt-devel] RT 4.2.7: SQL error on ticket traffic

Brian McNally bmcnally at uw.edu
Fri Sep 26 18:18:20 EDT 2014

Well that's a bummer, but it does explain why this instance has been so
slow for 6+ years. Do you think it's viable to try and make the indexes
for this database at this point, or is that a waste of time to
investigate? The other option is that I just start fresh and use the old
system (or a new read-only system) as a reference.

Thanks for your help.

--
Brian McNally