[rt-devel] Including CSS on template - RT

Murillo Azambuja Gonçalves murillo at ifi.unicamp.br
Wed Apr 29 16:41:56 EDT 2015

Hello,

In advance, sorry for my English.

I'm trying to change the default template "Resolved in HTML", so that
when the user receives the e-mail stating that the ticket has been
resolved, a satisfaction survey (linked in the email) be filled.

But I would like this link to the survey be a star rating, where each
star represents a parameter of the level of satisfaction for the survey
treatment.
To make this star rating, I am using HTML and CSS.

But the template accuses an error when I use CSS:

"Could not compile the template of codeblock 'text-decoration: none;
color: inherit;': syntax error at line 6 template"

Follows the code:

Subject: Resolvido: {$Ticket->Subject}

     a {

         text-decoration: none;

         color: inherit;

     }

     .rating {

       unicode-bidi: bidi-override;

       direction: rtl;

       float: left;

     }

     .rating span {

       display: inline-block;

       position: relative;

       width: 3.0em;

     }

     .rating span:before {

        content: "\2606";

        font-size: 50px;

     }

     .rating span:hover:before,

     .rating span:hover ~ span:before {

        content: "\2605";

        cursor: pointer;

        color: gold;

     }

     .clear {

         clear: both;

     }

tem qualquer outra questão, por favor, responda a esta mensagem.</p>

     <a

     <a

     <a

     <a

     <a

Does anyone know how I can get around this?

Thank you very much