[rt-devel] RT 4.2.10rc1 released

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Wed Feb 11 02:54:48 EST 2015

Hi Alex,
first time I was running on mod_perl. Then I read on this list that
fastcgi is the preferred way to deploy RT, so I switched to fastcgi. I
had the problem with both, though.
This is on my test RT installation.

After giving the correct permissions to the /opt/rt4/var directory it is
now working correctly.
Thank you!!

Cris