[rt-devel] REST performance drop after upgrade from 4.2.9 to 4.2.10

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Mon Mar 30 08:13:56 EDT 2015

Hi,

after upgrading from 4.2.9 to 4.2.10 I noticed a drop in loading a
ticket with REST from 3.5 to 6.0 seconds.
At the same time, loading the same ticket with the WebUI remained stable
at 1 second.
This is from our (nearly unused) test system, so there are no side
effects from many users using the WebUI or so.

I couldn't find any relevant changes between 4.2.9 and 4.2.10.

Maybe you have an idea what is going on here?

Chris