[rt-devel] RT 4.4.0rc1 released

Shawn Moore shawn at bestpractical.com
Mon Nov 9 18:00:56 EST 2015

On 2015年11月4日 at 5:08:56, Emmanuel Lacour (elacour at easter-eggs.com) wrote:
> I couldn't find 4.4 po on launchpad.

This is now fixed. Sorry about that, this was a bit rocky since it’s our first new major version in two years. :)

Translations can be submitted at https://translations.launchpad.net/rt/4.4/

(Emmanuel, your French translation is live now: e.g. https://translations.launchpad.net/rt/4.4/+pots/rt/fr/1139/+translate )

On 2015年11月6日 at 3:47:31, Emmanuel Lacour (elacour at easter-eggs.com) wrote:
> Also french translation of Assets is not in 4.4 :(

This was fixed too (for all languages).

> Le 04/11/2015 10:31, Emmanuel Lacour a écrit :
> > Could you propose a dead line for po updates before release of 4.4.0 final?

You've already finished the French translation (so fast! I know it’s an awful lot of work, so thank you very much!!) but for the other translators and developers on the list:

We’ll need more time to address all the feedback everyone provided, but we’ll definitely have a 4.4.0 rc 2. So I’d say you have another week (maybe more depending on how bugfixing goes) to get some translations in for rc2. But of course, failing that, there’s always a next time (4.4.1). :)

Thanks!
Shawn