[rt-devel] RT 4.4.0rc1 released

Shawn Moore shawn at bestpractical.com
Fri Nov 20 11:04:55 EST 2015

Hi Cris,

On 2015年11月4日 at 6:45:19, Guadagnino Cristiano (guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it) wrote:
> Another problem: the new "Quick Search" portlet (now displaying as
> "Queue List") does not appear in my "RT at a glance" page, even if I had
> it before upgrade from RT 4.2.12.
> […]
> Re-adding the portlet solves the problem, but this ought not to be a
> necessary step.

Thank you for your report. However I’m unable to replicate the issue. We have an upgrade step (4.3.5) that should migrate Quick Search to the new name "Queue List". Did you run make upgrade-database? You can verify whether or not you did by visiting /Admin/Tools/Configuration.html and finding the section near the bottom called "RT upgrade history”. There should be a "Upgrade from 4.3.4 to 4.3.5” step listed there.

> Cris

Thanks,
Shawn