[rt-devel] RT 4.4.0rc3 - Error when listing assets

Kádár Attila atus at mithrandir.hu
Mon Jan 25 10:01:08 EST 2016

> Please don't reply off-list.

Sorry, It was not by intention.

>> If there is something that the database upgrade scripts didn't do right then
>> the location of the files are irrelevant.
>
> This does not alter what I said above.
Yes.

I managed to fix the error by applying the full lifecycle hash from the
RT_Config.pm|in file.

Actually I did it earlier (before I wrot the letter about the error) but
somehow I forgot to 'compile' it to Debian's RT_SiteConfig.pm file from
the RT_SiteConfig.d path. On the other hand I was convinced that I
compiled, ant is should work now. :(

BR,
Atus