[rt-devel] Add submitting txn CFs with comments/correspondence to REST API

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Mon Jan 25 23:16:33 EST 2016

[Resent from an account which is subscribed to rt-devel at ...]

Hi,

I asked on rt-users last week about being able to set transaction
custom fields when submitting comments and correspondence via the REST
API. The response was that I wasn't crazy and that this wasn't
currently possible.

The attached patches provide this functionality and (hopefully)
appropriate test cases.

These are against RT 4.2 - I haven't tried applying them to 4.4.

You can also view them here:
https://github.com/catalyst/rt/tree/4.2/add-txn-rest-customfield

I'm happy to make a pull request if you'd like, but I'm sending this
email as requested in docs/hacking.pod .

Cheers,
Andrew

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand