[rt-docs] FW: Hi to all

Roger Mastrude isd602 at co.santa-cruz.ca.us
Fri Jan 25 19:29:32 EST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Mastrude
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 1:11 PM
To: 'rt-docs at bestpractical.com'
Subject: FW: [rt-docs] Hi to all

OK, Jesse, here are a couple of additional threshold questions:

- I get the feel that you think of our end product as an online
hyperlinked thing, rather than one or more printable linear documents.
Right? I could go either way, myself. My preference is discrete,
printable and viewable documents. I didn't buy a Kindle, either.

- I get the feeling that you think that the medium for our end product
is a browser. Right? Alternatives might be Word or Open Office
formatting.

How do you and Kenn answer these?

	Warmly,
	Roger