[rt-users] Undefined subroutine

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Fri Aug 4 16:28:53 EDT 2000

> > > 1.) I was unable to create the field int table "Transactions"
> > >     with the name "Data" within mysql 3.22.
> > >     every variations work "Data1, DataX..." but not Data.
> > >     upgrading to 3.23 solved this problem.
> >
> > Hrm. We may end up needing to change the datatype. though mysql 3.23
> > may also be a requirement
> >

> it was ounly for your information...

It's good to know! Thanks!

> > <Location />
> >  SetHandler perl-script
> >  PerlHandler RT::Mason
> > </Location>
>

> thank you,
> i'm not quite familiar with those perl-hendlers:(
>
> iv got "PerlHandler HTML::Mason" from the README...
> maby you should change this to avoid email-traffic;)

What version of the RT2 distribution are you running? Current
READMEs say RT::Mason. At least I think they do :/

> one mor question which i should maby ask in the apache mailinglist:
>
> when i go to the html-directory i got all references to the main host not
> to the vhost.
> eg:
>  <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://my.mainhost"//webrt//webrt.css"
>   type="text/css">
>  action="http://my.main.host//webrt//Ticket/Display.html

That's an undocumented bit in the config.pm that I've never touched
and need to redo. look for "WebRT Configuration" in etc/config.pm
and replace the variables as apropriate.

-j

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
Transporters are so ungodly.  if god had wanted us to travel great distances
instantaneously, he would have given us an internal
materialisation/dematerialisation control.
			  -- Shoshe Cole