[rt-users] Tool for canned responses

Marc Hedlund marc at popularpower.com
Sun Aug 6 01:21:09 EDT 2000

Hm, maybe I left out something.  I bet I know what it is -- you probably
have to add
   name=\"reply\"
to the form tag just above the place I said to put the script tag.  So,
the whole part of forms.pm (lines 373-381) should look like this:

---begin---

    print "<form action=\"$ScriptURL\" method=\"post\" name=\"reply\" $target>
<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"serial_num\" value=\"$serial_num\">";
    &UpdateOptions();

print "<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"do_req_respond\" value=\"true\">
<script language=\"JavaScript1.1\" src=\"/etc/rt/canned.js\"></script>

---end---

I'll change the script and report it so you don't have to do that.  (I'm
also adding sorted question names per another request.)  Sorry about the
omission!

-Marc <marc at popularpower.com>

	     Give your computer something to dream about.    (tm)
		 Popular Power - www.popularpower.com