[rt-users] Anonymous web access

Ste. Marie, Paul SteMarie at digineer.com
Tue Aug 22 14:01:14 EDT 2000

I've set up RT 1.0.4 and started experimenting with it. Two things have
struck me--it seems to be hard to set up a form for submitting requests via
the web for non-users, and likewise non-users don't have a good way to see a
log of the current status and any messages sent to the requestor, without
seeing the internal comments.

Is there any way to set up either of these easily?

--Paul

A wholly owned subsidiary of:

Schroendinger:	DS Bd+W G+Y 10 Y+ L+ W- C+ I++ T++/---
				A+ E++ H+ S++ V++ F- Q++ P B+ PA PL-
Dirac:			DS Bs+W G+Y 10 X L- W C+ I+ T+
				A E- H+ S V+ F- Q++ P++ B+ PA+ PL+