[rt-users] RT 1.0.4 Due Data Problems

hohokus wombat hohokus at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 17:23:21 EDT 2000

Hello -

Think I've found a bug with due dates, I may be wrong. Here's how to
reproduce the problem:

Open a ticket and set it's due date to the highest allowable value.
(December 31st, 2005)

Now try to reset the due date to a more 'realistic' timeframe, like a week
from today. Oops, the year drop-down now ranges from 2005-2010, but no lower
than that.

When trying to correct the problem using the CLI, regardless of what kind of
date mutation I try, I get this:

Day '' out of range 1..31 at /usr/local/rt/lib/rt/support/utils.pm line 338

Any help appreciated.