[rt-users] Email Interface problem - replies with an error but its non-descriptive.

Landon Stewart techmgr at imag.net
Thu Aug 31 15:26:38 EDT 2000

When writing a new issue OR a reply to a previous issue to the alias I have
created, the rt-mailgate gets executed but it replies saying:

There has been an error:
There has been an error with your request:

I would assume that the error would be listed below this, but its not
there.  There is no error listed so I can't begin to fix the problem.  What
would cause this?

I'm using sendmail, procmail for local delivery (which shouldn't matter in
this case).  The uname -a on this system is "SunOS superman.imag.net 5.7
Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraSPARC-IIi-Engine".

There are 15,000 users on this system.