[rt-users] Re: Problem with mail-interface

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Mon Dec 11 10:42:47 EST 2000

On Monday, December 11, 2000 15:51:31 +0100, Christian Kurz
<Christian.Kurz at planNET.de> wrote:
+-----
| On 00-12-06 Christian Kurz wrote:
| > we are currently in the process of evaluating if rt will fit our needs.
| > We got the webinterface working and functional, but the mail-interface
| > is not working. We have some queues, where the names consist only of
| > alphabetic letters and no extra-chars. We also changed the configuration
| > so that non-members are allowed to create request in the queue. Now we
| > set up exim according to the exim-documentation in contrib and exim
| > hands the email correct to rtmux.pl and rt-mailgate. But now we have the
| > problem, that if I send mail to an alias which calls rtmux.pl, I get a
| > mail back that I'm not allowed to create request. With some debugging
| > of the perl-code we noticed that the variable queues in
| > can_create_request is not set and we assume that therefor the system
+--->8

Which interface are you using?  Reportedly the old-style interface is
broken in 1.0.5; the new-style one works.

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]    allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]          allbery at ece.cmu.edu