[rt-users] Mail-Interface of webrt 1.0.5 seems to be broken?

Christian Kurz Christian.Kurz at planNET.de
Wed Dec 13 11:14:16 EST 2000

On 00-12-13 Jesse wrote:
> what happens if you run

> rt-mailgate <queuename> <correspond> < /tmp/mailmessage

> where mailmessage is a full email message with RFC822 headers, etc?

This is the test mail slightly edited.

|Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:06:32 +0100
|From: Christian Kurz <Christian.Kurz at planNET.de>
|To: test at ourdomain.plannet.de
|Subject: test

|Test

All I got back was the following message:

|There has been an error:
|There has been an error with your request:
|You don't have permission to create requests in this queue. Either you're not a queue
|+member or non-members aren't allowed to create requests in this queue.

|Your message is reproduced below:

|Test

If I reduce the testmage to only contain the word test and I run the
following command:

|/usr/lib/rt/bin/rt-mailgate --extended-syntax --ticketid --verbose --debug --queue test  --action correspond < /tmp/mailmessage2

I get no mail back but the following output:

|0
|Ticket='0' Transaction Number='0' Queue='test' Area='' Sender='' Precedence='first-class'

So what the hell is going wrong there?? I'm really wondering since the
last test would explain why all mails fail, since the mail get never
included in the mysql-database. So any help appreciated.

Ciao
     Christian
--
Christian Kurz                                   http://www.planNET.de
|planNET Systems GmbH                            mailto:info at planNET.de
Schoenfeldstr. 8                              Telefon: +49 721 66 36 0
D-76131 Karlsruhe                           Telefax: +49 721 66 36 199