[rt-users] URL within a ticket?

Greg Trotter greg at ussnomad.org
Sat Dec 16 17:30:53 EST 2000

We're about to deploy RT 1.0.5 for a customer support solution in our
organization. Sometimes we'll get in requests via voicemail or fax. I've
been able to have a new ticket generated, with the body of the original
message including a URL to the message to be listened to or viewed.

The URL shows up as just plain text, and we have to copy and paste it into
another browser window to get to the file. Is there any way I can have the
URL display at a link when viewing the ticket?

--
Greg Trotter
greg at ussnomad.org