[rt-users] Display Queue Link in first paragraph

Christian Kurz Christian.Kurz at planNET.de
Tue Dec 19 09:43:36 EST 2000

Hi,

if I open a ticket I get the following selection in the first paragraph
"Comment | Reply | Take | Resolve". Which part of the code of webrt do I
need to change to also have a "Display Queue" link in this line? Thanks.

Ciao
     Christian
--
Christian Kurz                                   http://www.planNET.de
planNET Systems GmbH                            mailto:info at planNET.de