[rt-users] Notification of new ticket

Brandon Pulsipher brandon at mycomputer.com
Tue Dec 19 11:38:50 EST 2000

I would like this as well.  I'm not looking for every transaction to email
the queue owner or queue group, but at least an email that said there is a
new ticket, and the details should be easy enough to include in there.  If
it's not already done, I could do it, but I'd rather now repeat work.

-Brandon