[rt-users] $mail_alias

William Graham w.graham at citr.com
Thu Jul 6 19:42:38 EDT 2000

hello -
   I inherited an unused install of RT, and am playing with it to get it
to work. A problem I found was that if the q was set to autorespond to
an email request, it would have bad 'reply-to' and 'from' fields. I then
found the config.pm file, and changed $mail_alias to the alias of the q.
This works, but I know it won't work if I have more than one q setup. Is
there anyway to setup a more 'general' address that could then route the
mail to the right q? I know this is the right answer, but have not found
the info on how to do it in the FAQ or other documenation.

Thanks,
   Bill

--
William Graham