[rt-users] Anyone that needs a hand?

tobiasb at pallas.eruditorum.org tobiasb at pallas.eruditorum.org
Fri Jun 2 00:14:14 EDT 2000

I always told myself that whatever I would do, I would not settle down
in Oslo - because it's a plain ugly city with all the disadvantages of
beeing in Norway, very few of the advantages.  But wtf, I'll probably
only experience working in the gaming industry once in my life - so
I've survived Oslo for two years now...

Anyway, I am thinking a bit on relocating or doing something
differently ...

... so, if there is anyone out there who might be willing to pay me
for installation/setup/configuration/administration/hacking of RT
and/or doing anything else, please send a mail in my direction.

--
Hacker for rent - http://www.fsck.com/~tobiasb/DoYouNeedATobix.html