[rt-users] Installing 1.0.2 on Sun

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Mon Jun 5 09:21:22 EDT 2000

> Will it benefit the RT/MySQL community as a whole if I do?

It will of course prevent others in having headaches and wasting time
explaining those problems.  Anyway, I guess it's really a detail, and I
think it's the authors responsibility to add some output lines about the
failed tests anyway.

Strange though, that the RT list gets more feedback than the MySQL list
about this.  I guess it's because RT1 is using the emulation and not DBI.
RT2 is using the DBI.

> What do I need to do?

You'll just use the perl debugger to find out why the test fails.  If you
don't know how to do it, then don't bother ... just send a mail to
msql-mysql-modules at lists.mysql.com or Jochen Wiedmann <joe at ispsoft.de>
complaining about this thing :)

--
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are
 cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."