[rt-users] Templates not getting copied

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Tue Jun 13 13:26:10 EDT 2000

Hi everyone,

I've just checked out the CVS copy of RT-1, and done a fresh install.

Everything works fine, except when I create a new queue, the web_create
template does not seem to get carried across, and I get this error
when creating a new request:

The specified template is missing or inaccessable.
 (/usr/local/rt/admin/etc/templates/queues/Testing/web_create)
 However, the custom content which was supposed to fill the template was:

If I create the file, then it goes away, but how can I stop it
happening for every queue?

Thanks,
Anil

--