[rt-users] P.R. criteria

Marion Hakanson hakanson at cse.ogi.edu
Thu Mar 23 12:49:48 EST 2000

> 	Hello, everyone.  I am in need of help choosing a problem reporting
> and management system.  I respect the work done by all the groups I'm
> . . .

Dan,

Thanks for sharing the results (so far) of your search.  You're welcome
to look at the evaluation grid I did about 4-6 months ago when choosing
our "new" tracking system (we chose RT-1.0, for now).  My grid is at:

  http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~hakanson/Problem_Tracking_Systems.html

I also recommend an article in the Usenix LISA 99 proceedings.  The article
describes REQADM, but has a very comprehensive feature matrix in the back
of it, which will probably give you even more material.  The paper is at:

  ftp://ftp.intel.com/pub/reqadm/LISA99_Reqadm_paper.tar.gz

Oh, and this paper refers to a mythical tracking system which is
described in RFC 1297, which can be found at:

  http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1297.html

Regards,

--
Marion Hakanson <hakanson at cse.ogi.edu>