[rt-users] Another feature idea

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Thu Mar 30 05:28:13 EST 2000

> Not sure if this has been thought of already.  But a really useful feature for
> 2.0 would be user statistics accesible through the admin interface (along with
> perhaps merging the admin functionality into the webrt.cgi module, rather than
> having to access a seperate cgi).  Its a great feature for large groups where
> you want to keep track of who's doing their job.

Statistics is useful, but I think it makes more sense having it
separately.  I think there exists some contributions for making statistics
for 1.0.  It should also be easy to pull out statistics from the mysql
command line.

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - +4722925871 - _urgent_ emails to
sms at tobiasb.funcom.com.  Check our upcoming MMORPG at