[rt-users] Couple of RT questions

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Fri May 5 07:49:01 EDT 2000

> Would it be fixed in the RT-1 CVS branch?

Well, the logic is in lib/ui/web/auth.pm or somewhere thereabout.
FunRT should point to a RT-1 branch where this is fixed.  See if you can
find something useful from the CVS log comments.

>  I took the public release,
> but can check it out if that fixes this problem ... otherwise I'll look
> for the fix in the RT-2 branch.

The web interface in RT-2 is only working halfly, and I'm not quite sure
about what have been done with authentication yet.  The very most of
the RT-2 codebase is also completely new.  We just found RT-1 too messy to
work with.

--
Tobias Brox
aka TobiX